Well, this is my first blog post but i had tonnes of blogs before which i ignored..hehe..but this one should be different i guess because i have better things to write now, compared to last time when i just write about myself and the silly and embarassing stuffs that happened in my everyday life. i am hoping to write about my discovery here in Auckland, New Zealand. I have beeen here for almost 2 months but I have to say I learnt a lot of things here which i didnt have the chance to learn it in my homecountry. What had dawned on me since i came here was how ukhuwah( togetherness) is really important when it comes to matters. I had learnt that doing things on your own and minding your own business will never find a way in daily matters. Sharing is caring they say...but i did not learn the true meaning of that until i came here!! Yes..i have to say that phrase is meaningful now that i am away from the place where i lived all my life, my family, my school, my bestfriends... they are all so far away. And you feel like you want to share the feelings with somebody who understands, aomebody who you can relate to...ikatan (connection) I am indeed very blessed, blessed by Allah who is always with me, undeerstanding me, guiding, helping, assisting, loving, caring, lighting the way for me, sending me Islamic sisters in Auckland to help me...what more could i ask for? The sisters were really nice and helpful and i keep wondering why do they do the things they do for others. Organising Islamic programmes, visits and cook for the juniors, inviting us to their houses...and more... and recently organising a jaulah (trip) to Rotorua. There were 65 of us to manage, 9 vans, food and drinks all ready prepared and loaded, everything all planned, including the tarbiyyah (pengisian/teaching) to be told. It was really amazing. These are the people who walk the talk and i felt really blessed here, really. I am indeed feeling that my discovery here is about to get really interesting. I am hoping to discover the true Islam here, insya Allah. I pray for His tarbiyyah here in Auckland and I hope He will help me through the way
InsyaALlah
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
am so moved by how far you've matured baz..
am so proud of you..
this is my most fav blog so far then..
=)
i think you will have many readers cuz you connect with us as a human.. your posts are so humble in words. i like that alot =)
good job..
keep it on darl.
luv,
hani
salam baz...
ahlan wasahlan (welcome)
to the university of Tarbiyyah, AUCKLAND..
heheh
hugs,
-ur DAIE sis- (HEHE)
Post a Comment