Everytime I am working nights I will pray that I have a smooth night without any mistakes or pitfalls. I pray to Allah and I will ask my parents to pray for me as well.. Somethings are bound to happen because Allah has fated it to happen.. I made a drug error.. The drug I diluted is 3 times stronger than it should be through epidural.. And the med has been administered to patient and luckily enough it was detected in time.. They have delayed LL neuro recovery..
Alhamdulillah nothing serious happened to the patient but it can have
serious complications like seizures..
I have to meet the anesthesia hod, who asked me for my explanation. I own up
to my mistake.. I only read that its the right drug but I missed out the
concentration.. Ya Allah.. I feel really bad and ashamed as well..
I am reflecting on what happened. I am reflecting on my thoughts about what
I did. It was an honest mistake. I am a human with flaws. I made a mistake but
Allah fated it to happen. It was meant to happen to me. This trial is premade
for me, and I have to be redha with what happened. Nothing happen without a
reason.. I may not see it now, but InsyaAllah sooner or later I will know..
I trust in Allah's plans. I am grateful for all the things He had given me..
Ya Allah, I am Your servant.. I trust in You and I pray thst You give me
strength in going through this phase..
Bazliah you have to be strong OK.. You have to move forward and have
tawakkal in Allah.. Your job is a high risk one.. You have to pray that Allah
protects you from all pitfalls.. You have to believe that Allah will help you..
He sent you trials but He will never leave you to face it on your own.. HE
LOVES YOU AND HE WANTS THE BEST OUT OF YOU.. SO DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF,
BECAUSE ALLAH WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment